Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Monumentary

Some of my followers seem to be sucked into this whole "reality tv" kick that's been popular in media for the last several years. Prompting them to request a more live view of the life of the Falcon. But rather than have some cocky host follow me around, I figured I'd make my own documentary about my life. However, documentary doesn't carry the same gravity as this project. It's not a documentary, it's a monumentary.


I've begun acquiring some camera gear and scouting experiments that my followers can handle live footage of. Provided I don't melt the camera, this could be a very educational undertaking. I plan on making a list of tutorial and DIY builds that will help you enrich your life.


You deserve to know

-The Falcon

No comments:

Post a Comment