Saturday, March 26, 2011

A day wasted

I just spent the last four hours on the phone arguing with Italian police officers about the contents of a certain package that still hasn't arrived. Apparently the customs officers got all bent out of shape when they heard a ticking sound and there was some powdery residue. I don't see what the big deal is, I mean that was a valuable experiment in ant farm germination. And now they won't even send it back! My ants could be building one of the fastest super colonies in the western world, but I'll never know about it now!


I mean, it's the twenty-first century, shouldn't my associate researcher be able to send my results across the Atlantic? It's not like tankers and steamboats are the only means of travel. I am at a loss for words.


Bemused

-The Falcon

No comments:

Post a Comment